Topic: Women's Bantamweight - 135

Top Women Bantamweights

Anonymous Mode

You are not logged in to Tapology. When browsing anonymously, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

gunn4206
gunn4206
  • Predictions:  40,129  |  66.3%
  • Forum Posts:  7,834
  • Post Score: 249

09.30.2013 | 6:00 PM ET

finally it's official . been waiting awhile for these rankings .  so Fellow Tap members who you got on your list ?

"RIP Bill Burgess , RIP CthuluJones"

Responses

curtwag84
curtwag84
  • Predictions:  13,940  |  63.9%
  • Forum Posts:  5,695
  • Post Score: 273

09.30.2013 | 6:06 PM ET

Ill just copy my UFC list over , but I might add a few from invicta like Nakamoto

"I'd like to take this chance, to appologize. To absolutely nobody. -Connor McGreGOAT"

Live2wrestle
Live2wrestle
  • Predictions:  22,482  |  63.5%
  • Forum Posts:  11,857
  • Post Score: 236

09.30.2013 | 6:11 PM ET

1. Rousey - duh
2. Zingano - undefeated with wins over Tate, Pennington, Damm, Honchak, and Hashi
3. Kaufman - although she looked iffy her last fight she's still a long time P4P in WMMA and has a number of top wins. Only losses to Rousey and Coenen
4. Tate - Numerous top wins and only losses to the previous 3 on the list.
5. McMann - Olympic caliber wrestling, undefeated, notable wins over Baszler, Akano, and Gaff
6. Alexis Davis - on a 6-1 run only losing to Kaufman and beating the likes of Baszler (subbed her even), Sexton, Akano, Nunes, and Kedzie
7. Baszler - legend of WMMA. Not taking into account her TUF loss since it's not an official fight. 
8. Nakai - think this might be a little high but she has been dominating everyone put in front of her
9. Randamie - Holds a notable win at 145 and beat Kedzie after dropping to 135
10. Carmouche - still missing a big win but has looked impressive against top comp even in loss

"She be curvin all the locals, must like foreigns and this is when I had the Martin, I was just like Lawrence so wassup"

mmawizzard
mmawizzard
  • Predictions:  49,907  |  61.5%
  • Forum Posts:  5,281
  • Post Score: 145

09.30.2013 | 8:03 PM ET

I like Holy Holm, a future sign for the UFC

"Wizzard of Tapology"

Catalogger
Catalogger
  • Predictions:  21,616  |  63.3%
  • Forum Posts:  150
  • Post Score: 227

10.01.2013 | 2:54 AM ET

You must be signed in to reply. Sign in or register to join the discussion.

As an anonymous reader, profanities and images are automatically removed from the forum.

• MMA Mania : Costa Done With Points: ‘I Will Take Heads Off’
  • MMA Junkie : UFC full fight video: Watch Conor McGregor's history-making KO of Eddie Alvarez
  • MMAFighting.com : Jailton Almeida explains UFC Paris callout, predicts finish of Ciryl Gane
  • MMA Junkie : UFC 302 post-event facts: Islam Makhachev joins exclusive club with 14-fight winning streak
  • MMA Mania : Matches To Make After UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Better or worse? UFC 302 winners grade the new UFC gloves
  • MMA Junkie : Kevin Holland breaks down armbar finish of Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Junkie : Jailton Almeida wants UFC main event fight vs. Ciryl Gane in Paris: 'I can see myself finishing him'
  • MMAFighting.com : Watch epic promo for UFC 303: Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler
  • Jits Magazine : Tainan Dalpra Diqualified From IBJJF World Championship 2024
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Dustin Poirier after UFC 302 title loss?
  • MMAFighting.com : Kevin Holland ‘heard the pop’ during nasty arm break on Michal Oleksiejczuk at UFC 302
  • MMA Mania : ‘I Can Still Compete With These Guys’
  • MMA Junkie : 'Today Islam grew a lot': Khabib Nurmagomedov praises Makhachev's performance at UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Frustrated Paulo Costa vows to bring back old style after UFC 302 loss: ‘F*ck points or conserving energy’
  • MMA Junkie : Sean Shelby's Shoes: What's next for Islam Makhachev after UFC 302 title defense?
  • MMA Mania : Mak Reacts To White’s P4P Demotion
  • MMAFighting.com : Sean Strickland vows to wait ‘as long as it takes’ for title shot after UFC 302, slams inactive fighters
  • MMA Junkie : If Dustin Poirier doesn't retire, ex-champ Alexander Volkanovski wants 'a little dance' after UFC 302
  • MMAFighting.com : Alexander Volkanovski calls for ‘massive fight’ with Dustin Poirier after UFC 302